We set new standards in quality and production speed. To ensure this, we have established extensive quality assurance procedures along the entire process chain. Ranging from construction, mold production and casting to machining to shipping – we leave nothing to chance. For you, this means maximum precision and reliability with every component.
To design the mold for your part in a functionally compliant way, our CAD division works with the latest software, performs extensive simulation processes and checks your construction data with regard to the casting technologies we use.
- Wall thickness analysis
- Mold filling- and solidification simulation
We utilize various processes and technologies for mold production to ensure that we can guarantee absolute precision and maximum speed in parts production. We also integrate various testing mechanisms to ensure that all mold segments and cores meet the specifications from our construction division.
- Optical 3D measurement of cores and mold segments
- Control card-guided monitoring of the print process (binder amount and strength)
You place maximum demands on the casting materials from which we produce your part. This is why we guarantee absolute analytical fidelity during the melting process and apply several test methods.
- Carbon and sulfur analysis by combustion
- Thermal analysis
Raw part treatment
After casting, your raw part receives extensive post-treatment from us, and various standard and special processes are available for this purpose. We ensure the quality of the raw part by, for example:
- Abrasive Flow Machining
Raw Part Testing
We test the part according to your specifications and, if desired, record the results in detailed test documentation.
- Leak testing / X-ray testing / CT testing
- Crack testing (liquid penetrant method / magnetic particle method)
- Chemical analysis / Visual inspection / endoscopy
- Testing of mechanical properties / hardness test
- Metallography with image processing
- Wall thickness testing using ultrasonic or magnetic induction methods
To ensure absolute precision and rapid machining, various testing and quality assurance processes are also standard at ACTech with CNC machining.
- Programming including simulation with TEBIS and VERICUT
- Measurement of parts outside the machine by optical 3D measurement technology
- High-precision in-process measurement in the workspace of the machine
- Intermediate measurement via tactile 3D measurement technology
Finished Part Testing
We plan the testing process and individual procedures in consultation with you.
- Tactile 3D measurement on each part
- Optical 3D measurement / Manual measurement
- Leak testing
- Hydrostatic pressure test
- Contour and roughness measurement
- Purity test compliant to specification
- Final acceptance by the project manager (4-eyes principle)
As soon as your part arrives in our shipping department we again switch to top gear. Secure packaging is just as much a matter of course for us as the careful collection of all relevant documents.
High quality packaging including corrosion protection (for steel and iron with VCI foil)
Our expertise is certified to be top! This is verified by the many certifications with which we guarantee you the highest industry standards in prototyping and machining. Whether automotive, railroad technology or maritime applications – we have the necessary expertise to support you in your project. This you can rely on!
Handling innovative project ideas and confidential information requires sensitivity and a high level of professionalism. For us, confidentiality is a matter of course – and this is why your data is always safe in our hands. We work in accordance with industry-tested information security requirements, but we are also pleased to go a step further for you and coordinate with you in detail about the handling of confidential information.
Whether for mold construction, mold assembly or finished part treatment – our team is simply top class. Trained specialists go to work for you in all areas of the company, and our engineers alone account for 27%. We rely on qualified training and further education, both for our junior staff and long-serving employees. The focus is on the individual development of expertise and active support – this is our way of providing you with the best team of experts in the industry for your project.